Since the land owners did not come forward to register the remaining 14 acres 36 gunts lands even though society puts its full effort to get the lands registered in favour of society the land owners
did not come forward., hence the society has no other way except to choose other alternative lands by paying full amount to the land owners and registerd in the name of developer The remaining lands which are under tripartiate agreement are at different stages:
- For alienation of 6 acre 13 guntas of land proposal has been resubmitted to Deputy Commissioner Mysore district Mysore.
- Proposal for alienation of 1 acre 16 guntas is under process.
- For change of land use of 6 acre 23 guntas. Proposal has been submitted to MUDA and insisting the approval as soon as CDP 2031 from the Government is sanctioned.
- For 0.39 guntas proposal for change of land use is to be submitted.
- Muda in its letter No Mynapra Nayosha, Wi Na A Nayo-1 Vinyasa Nakshe.
2015-16 Dated 22/12/2015 has informed the Society to remitt a sum of rupees 1,19,16,450/- (One crore nineteen lakh sixteen thousand four hundred and fifty) towards approval of lay out plan to the extent of 28 acres 301/2 guntas.
- On 30/12/2015 the society has remitted a sum of rupees 1,19,16,450/- to the account of commissioner Muda Mysore vide Cheque no 204402 and the society is expecting the approval of lay out plan shortly.