Since the land owners did not come forward to register the remaining 14 acres 36 gunts lands even though society puts its full effort to get the lands registered in favour of society the land owners
did not come forward., hence the society has no other way except to choose other alternative lands by paying full amount to the land owners and registerd in the name of developer The remaining lands which are under tripartiate agreement are at different stages:
- For alienation of 6 acre 13 guntas of land proposal has been resubmitted to Deputy Commissioner Mysore district Mysore.
- Proposal for alienation of 1 acre 16 guntas is under process.
- For change of land use of 6 acre 23 guntas. Proposal has been submitted to MUDA and insisting the approval as soon as CDP 2031 from the Government is sanctioned.
- For 0.39 guntas proposal for change of land use is to be submitted.
- Muda in its letter No Mynapra Nayosha, Wi Na A Nayo-1 Vinyasa Nakshe.
2015-16 Dated 22/12/2015 has informed the Society to remitt a sum of rupees 1,19,16,450/- (One crore nineteen lakh sixteen thousand four hundred and fifty) towards approval of lay out plan to the extent of 28 acres 301/2 guntas.
- On 30/12/2015 the society has remitted a sum of rupees 1,19,16,450/- to the account of commissioner Muda Mysore vide Cheque no 204402 and the society is expecting the approval of lay out plan shortly.
Vajamangala Phase 1(5th stage)
The project is proposed to be developed in an area of nearly 55 acre and 17 guntas of land situated at Vajamangala village Varuna hobli Mysore Taluk.
The Government of Karnataka is accorded permission for change of land use to on extent of 55 acre 17 guntas vide its order no. NA A E 255/MY A PRA 2009 BANGALORE Dated 21-05-2009.
By paying full amount of land cost to the land owners and got registered 49 acares 32 gunts in the name developer . Out of 49 acre 32 guntas for 29 acre 12 1/2 guntas proposal for alienation is resubmitted to Deputy Commissioner Mysore district Mysore. Spot inspection of the land for alienation has been done by Tahasildar Mysore taluk Mysore ,same has been forwarded to Deputy commissioner for alienation of land and approval for the same is expected shortly. Dispute regarding 4 acre 7 guntas from land owners is solved by mutual concern and submitted for alienation it is under process, remaining 16 acre 12 1/2 guntas proposal for change of land use has been submitted to Mysore Urban Development Authority and the approval for the same. Is expected as soon as the Government
approves the comprehensive development plan 2031.(CDP-2031).
This is to inform the 6th Stage site aspirants that the layout plan has been approved by D.T.C.P Vide it's letter number NA GRA YO NA NI MAI / MAI THA / Kellahalli Grama / VI NA A/1271 Dated 21-10-2016